Guest Loyalty Representative
World Headquarters, TX
2481 Manana Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Return to Search
Identifies, researches and resolves guest issues relating to Power Card and Loyalty concerns.
• Answers all guest calls promptly and in a friendly manner to provide guests with a positive experience.
• Conducts investigations and provides resolutions for lost, stolen, and fraudulent Power Card concerns
• Resolves guest issues relating to the Rewards Guest Loyalty Program, which includes adding Rewards points and sending welcome, birthday, and promotional emails
• Works with store management, operations, marketing and/or IT department to resolve guest’s Power Card and Rewards Program concerns.
• Meets regularly with the marketing department to review and troubleshoot any Rewards Program issues
• Serves as backup for the Guest Relations team as needed by taking, investigating, communicating, and resolving guest calls and website submissions to provide great guest service
• Works with the operations team to ensure ServSafe responsible alcohol certificates are entered in PeopleSoft
• Covers the Receptionist during daily afternoon breaks by answering and directing calls as well as greeting guests to the Corporate office
• Additional duties and projects as assigned
• Follows standardized processes and procedures to complete most responsibilities; may be depended on to weigh alternatives and choose the best solution or course of action.
• Utilizes information that is typically straight-forward and readily available; may be asked to perform further research (independently or under general supervision) and/or complete light analysis.
• Works under regular supervision, but is expected to take independent action when appropriate.
• May coordinate tasks of others in similar roles or coordinate across functional areas, departments, or with vendors.
• Works with supervisor to determine short-term priorities; primary goals directly align to and support department’s short-term objectives.
• Business coursework preferred or equivalent job experience.
• Individual must have excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in decision-making and problem solving.
• Strong sense of follow-up.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Holds self accountable for high personal and professional standards of conduct.
• Must be teamwork oriented.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.