Silver Spring, MD
8661 Colesville Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Return to Search
M10023: Kitchen ManagerWHAT IS A KITCHEN MANAGER? Our KM's are the HEART of our operations. As the leaders of the Kitchen, KM's are the culinary experts who keep our Kitchens in pristine operating conditions. You get to select and motivate an elite group of BOH employees, and manage the costs to ensure the overall financial success of the store.YOU WILL BE GREAT AT D&B IF:
DAY IN THE LIFE...Everybody is Somebody! At D&B, we believe that each person and every position matters; everyone contributes to our success!
- You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant/Entertainment scene.
- There isn't a station you cannot work and a team you cannot lead!
- You enjoy New Menu Rollouts and love introducing new food items to our Guests!
- You like working in a high volume kitchen with a team that is worth millions of dollars!
- You have a friendly, engaging management style that our Guests and employees would enjoy!
- You are able to communicate to your team in a way that inspires FUN!
- You like immediate gratification! Nothing better than making someone's experience better or inspiring your team to play at a higher level!
- You can live, love and embrace the Dave & Buster's culture!
You Got It! At D&B, we believe that each person and every position matters; everyone contributes to our success!
- People, got to like them, they are the MOST important asset!
- Feel the power! You get to build a team that is the envy of every other concept!
- You are the head coach of a talented group of BOH employees, and you are responsible for hiring, training, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
- You HAVE TO celebrate your team's successes, train them on the latest menu rollouts, and develop their strengths.
- You get to drive results through your team.
Fun to the Core At D&B, we just can't help entertaining Guests and showing them a great time.
- The "You Got It" attitude is contagious - it starts with you, extends to your team and makes our Guests love eating at D&B!
- You lead from the front and set the FUN (PACE & TONE) for the shift.
- There is nothing you would not do for your TEAM! And there is nothing we would not do for YOU!
- We strive for 100% "guest satisfaction. If they need something on the fly, this means that you and your team are cooking really fast!
Founders' Spirit At D&B, we believe that having the passion, pride and drive are what makes us different.
- At D&B, we just can't help entertaining Guests and showing them a great time.
- You get to come up with creative ways to motivate your team!
- Your "office" is the BOH and you help create the positive tones!
- We love colors and have a wide array of colorful hats to earn and proudly wear!
- We are passionate about winning and love to celebrate success - you work hand-in-hand with the rest of the management team to drive financial results in your store to new heights.
- Safety first. You create a well maintained, safe, secure, and sanitary environment for all D&B Guests and staff.
- And, because we expect you to "Act like you own it," your job includes everything listed above PLUS the ever-popular "other duties as assigned." If you see a need, meet it; if you have an idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and lend a hand!
LEGAL MAKES US SAY
- Non typical Restaurant environment. We have great food, millions of dollars' worth of games, host the best Special Events and have thousands of people coming to have FUN!
- Dress to impress, keep your Chef Pants and Coat pressed and ready to go!
- Our business is nights, weekends and holidays and our Managers know that is our niche'
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. OK, now that "Legal" is over, how could you not want to work here!
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.