Interested in joining the D&B FAM? Stop by and interview with us! We host open interviews Mondays through Thursdays from 11am until 4pm.
Hosting Open Interviews: Every Monday - Friday from 12pm - 5pm!
**HOSTING A HIRING EVENT WITH ON-SITE OFFERS!!!**
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28th & TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29th
11:00am - 6:00pm
Location: Plymouth Meeting Dave & Buster's
500 W Germantown Pike #2195
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Dave & Buster's is proud to be recognized by Forbes as one of The Best Employers for Women
and one of The Best Employers for Diversity in 2021.
At Dave and Buster’s the safety of our team members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Ensures Guests have an unparalleled experience by providing fast, friendly service and being attentive to Guests’ needs.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Deliver an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Creates a warm, fun atmosphere for Guests and Team members.
- Adheres to company’s sanitation procedures.
- Maintains responsibility for personal bank and ensures all financial transactions are accurate by operating credit card machines correctly, calculating and returning appropriate change, and maintaining adequate cash and coin for making change.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated Guests.
- Assesses Guest demeanor and identifies when behavior should be called to the attention of a Manager.
- Follows all bar recipes to deliver a consistent product, control costs, and maximize Guest satisfaction.
- Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables appropriately.
- Greets newly seated Guests’ in a friendly and timely manner.
- Accurately takes Guests’ food and drink orders.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of all menu items and is able to answer questions regarding food and drink items and their preparation.
- Enters orders into Micros quickly and in proper sequence, using appropriate modifications and charges.
- Responsible for all sales on personal Micros keys and completing station side work at the beginning and end of their shift.
- Must demonstrate ability to operate Micros, make changes, accurately conduct credit card transactions, and account of all monies at the end of each shift.
- Ensures food is properly garnished and delivers trays to the designated bar areas, as well as other sections in the restaurant, as needed.
- Works quickly and efficiently adhering to “Full hands in, Full hands out” philosophy.
- Participates in all incentives and contests, driving sales and promoting the brand.
- Completes bar inventories and daily requisition sheets as requested and required.
- Completes opening/closing duties in a timely manner.
- Assists in party set up and breakdown.
- Assists other Team members as needed or as business dictates.
- Busses and resets tables as needed.
- Ensures ongoing Guest satisfaction by checking back after delivery of food, maintaining drink levels, removing clutter, pre‐bussing as necessary, and responding to Guest needs in a timely manner.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate and help keep high morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Listen to hear Guests’ orders and needs, and then communicate with Guests verbally and with other Team members verbally via Micros system.
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be skilled in effectively communicating with Guests in order to generate enthusiasm about the D&B experience.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Dressed in proper dress code requirements, looking neat, clean and professional at all times.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
Dave & Buster’s team members at the Plymouth Meeting, PA location will be eligible for the store’s sign on bonus if they meet the following criteria:
1. Bring the FUN: If you began working an hourly role for Dave & Buster’s after November 14, 2022, and remain actively employed by D&B through your 90-day anniversary
2. Play Your Heart Out: Worked an average of at least 25.0 hours per week from the time you are hired through your 90-day anniversary.
3. Get Paid: If you meet all the criteria listed above, you’ll receive a one-time bonus of $100 at the conclusion of your thirty (30) day anniversary, $400 at the conclusion of your ninety (90) day anniversary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.