Senior Corporate Accountant
Store Support Center, TX
1221 S. Belt Line Rd
Dallas, TX 75220
Return to Search
Able to work positively across all departments and effectively team with peers to support department objectives. Computes records and verifies financial data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties.
YOU WILL BE AND OUTSTANDING SENIOR CORPORATE ACCOUNTANT IF:
• You are focused on service and enjoy being part of a team.
• You have an eye for detail and look for the most efficient way to get things done.
• You can juggle several priorities, hit deadlines, and exceed expectations while having fun!
• You can live, love and embrace the Dave & Buster’s culture!
• You are able to communicate to your Team and Operations in a way that inspires FUN!
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
• Prepare account reconciliations and analysis of judgmental reserves including medical, workers compensation & general liability insurance.
• Prepare the annual audit of insurance premiums and payroll and sales projections for new policy years.
• Review/prepare cash and credit card account reconciliations.
• Assist operations and other departments in roll out of any new payment initiatives.
• Prepare quarterly proof of cash reconciliation to be utilized in annual audit.
• Prepare/review other account reconciliations as assigned.
• Review/prepare quarterly and annual schedules and analysis for auditors/tax consultants
• Ensure company is in compliance with internal SOX controls for areas assigned.
• Assists in the development of Company accounting policies and process improvement initiatives at store and corporate levels.
• Daily supervision of Corporate Accountant.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIRED SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Accounting plus 3-5 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
• Proficient with basic computer applications, including Excel, Word, E-Mail. 10-key by touch required.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exits. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or scheduled form.
• Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of customers or employees of organization.
We work hard, play hard and have FUN!
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.