On-Premise Events Operations Coordinator
1030 Auahi St
Honolulu, HI 96814
Provide administrative support to our on-site Management Team and remote Sales Department. Responsible for communication between the Sales Team and the onsite Management Team. Bridge the gap between the remote team and onsite team to ensure Special Events are executed flawlessly and the guest experience is favorable. Conduct local office visits as directed by Sales team to deliver brand assets and editable gifts. Support on site management team by functioning as banquets manager on prime events days.
Return to Search
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Strong organizational skills are required
· Strong verbal skills needed
· Must be friendly and possess a “You Got It” Attitude
· Must demonstrate good decision-making skills & will need to communicate effectively with guests, Sales Team and Management Team.
· Must demonstrate ability to clearly verbalize guests needs to Ops and other team members
· Some math skills needed
· Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned
to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified in this position.
· Verify and confirm guest final guest requests and relay any updates to the Management Team to be fully prepared to execute events as anticipated by the host.
· Ensure on site management team always has current and updated Banquet Event Orders
· Must have flexible schedule to work high profile events when needed, Saturday availability required
· Strong emphasis on relationship building and relationship management with high profile clients to establish partnerships and long-standing business retention
· Organize off-premise office visits for high profile clients as assigned by Sales team
· Log all correspondence between on site management, guests and sales team to ensure all communication is forwarded to the proper channels
· Responsible for accurate and prompt distribution of all paperwork for “pop up parties” working through management team to ensure they are staffed
· Provide administrative support to the Sales department including follow up calls/emails/tasks with event host after the sale is “Closed Won”, communicating to on site management team any changes to BEOs or updated signed contracts
· Follow up on Accounts Receivables, collect payment information, and ensure documentation of payments are properly logged
· Submit check requests/invoices as needed
· Offer “upsell” opportunities to event hosts after sale is “Closed Won”
· Work within all teams to finalize post event sales ensuring all systems have communicated event totals correctly
· You go above & beyond to ensure the needs of each Special Events Guest are met, communicating any communication from host to ensure all contracts are updated accordingly.
· And because we expect you to “Act like you own it” your job includes everything listed above PLUS the ever popular “other duties as assigned”. If you see a need, meet it; if you have an idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and lend a hand.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.