Digital Product Manager – Kiosk Technology
World Headquarters, TX
2481 Manana Drive
Dallas, TX 75220
Job Title: Digital Product Manager – Kiosk Technology
Return to Search
Department: Information Technology
The Digital Product Manager will oversee all aspects of the technology product lifecycle for the new Dave & Buster’s Kiosk platform. Responsibilities include product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle, including: roadmap, feature prioritization, user experience and budget oversight. In addition, ensuing organizational alignment on direction, expected outcomes and KPI’s. The vision needs to closely align with Dave & Buster’s overall strategic priorities.
• Experience working within Agile environments and executing related methodology
• Work with various Team Members inclusive of the Senior Executive team, Operations, Marketing and Technology to define user stories, feature prioritization and execution plan.
• Define the product roadmap and associated budget
• Work closely with outside partners on all aspects of the product lifecycle inclusive of R&D & Support
• Drive creative, user experience and technology R&D
• Act as a leader within Dave & Buster’s environment
• Product oversight for Kiosk platform technology
• Has discretion to make independent decisions in matters that impact product features
• Develop the product positioning internally and go to market strategy
• Perform product demos to internal Team members
• Has authority to modify processes, interpret policies or recommend programs that will directly impact the products under scope
• Bachelors degree (MBA) preferred.
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or similar capacity
• Demonstrated success defining and launching awesome products
• 10+ years working within Technology and/or Marketing departments
• Experience defining & managing product budgets
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage small initiatives
• Must be detailed oriented, resourceful, and work well under pressure.
• Demonstrate accountability, prioritize tasks, and consistently in delivery
• Show a desire to learn and dedicated to professional development
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer where required by law.